NON-DAIRY YOGURT POWER BOWL
Breakfasts are tough for me – especially because I can`t eat dairy. I have struggled over the years to find yummy non-dairy products but unfortunately most products taste horrible. I do have a round-up of my fav non-dairy products that you can read about here.
Anyway, when I discovered Silk Coconut Vanilla Yogurt the heavens opened up. Believe it or not – I actually happened upon it will perusing the aisles at Walmart.
• Silk Coconut Vanilla (Unsweetened) Yogurt
• 1 tablespoon of maple syrup
• Raw and roasted pumpkin seeds or pepitas
• 1 tablespoon of hemp hearts
• 1 teaspoon of granola (optional)
• Sliced fruit of your choice or berries (I quite like the combination of peaches and blueberries)
Add yogurt to a bowl – I usually fill the bowl halfway. Add the fruit and then layer all additional ingredients. Drizzle maple syrup on top. Mix together and enjoy. It`s the perfect breakfast or snack.