AVOCADO AND TUNA
I made this recipe for lunch last Saturday, and the kids wanted seconds. I’d say it was a hit!
2 cans of tuna, packed in water
2 tablespoons of mayonnaise
1 green pepper
1 red pepper
1 red onion
1) Dice your green pepper, red pepper and onion into small pieces and set aside.
2) Drain the tuna and add your mayo. You may need more than 2 tablespoons depending on your preference.
3) Add your peppers and onion to your tuna and mayo. Stir.
4) Slice your avocados and remove the pit.
5) Add your tuna mix into your avocado.
6) Serve and enjoy!